Maestría Dual Georgia Tech-UTP (Faculty)
Operations Research I
David, Chiriqui, Republic of Panama
Ph. D., Industrial Engineering, University of Missouri, Columbia, USA;
Master of Sciences in Industrial Engineering, University of Missouri, Columbia, USA;
Post-graduated Diploma in Higher Education Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Mexico;
Bachelor of Sciences in Industrial and Mechanical Engineering, Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá.
Professor of Industrial Engineering.
Former director of the Agribusiness Research Center, Engineering Experimental Center and Engineering Project Center of the Universidad Tecnológica de Panama.
Private consultant in Innovation Management, Organizational Change and Quality Systems.
Systems Dynamic approaches for organizational Management, Mathematical Modeling.
Senior Member of the Institute of Industrial Engineering
Member of INFORMS, ASEE, Tau Beta Pi, Panamanian Association for the Advancement of Science.
Chiriqui, Republic of Panama
- Ph.D. in Management, University of Tsukuba, Japan;
- Masters of Science in Management, University of Tsukuba, Japan;
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering and Management, Oklahoma State University, USA.
- Institutional Quality Coordinator and Adjunct Professor, Technological University of Panama;
- Visiting Foreign Research Fellow, University of Tsukuba, Japan;
- Assistant Project Manager, Pacific Architects and Engineers, Inc., Panama.
Operations Management, Quality Management, Quantitative Methods and Statistical Data Analysis. In addition, Management of Change, Service Quality and Quality in Higher Education.
Zoila Guerra de Castillo
Operations Research II
Chiriquí, Republic of Panama
- Ph.D. Industrial Engineering, Iowa State University.
- Master and B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá.
- Professor-Research leader of the Logistics Research Center, Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá.
- Consultant in Strategic Planning, Change Management, Reengineering, and Project Management for International Organizations (AID, GTZ, European Union, OECD)
- Companies (MEDCOM, Riba Smith, Papelera Istmeña, Sindicato de Industriales de Panamá)
- Government (MINSA, MIDES, UTP, MEDUCA, SENACYT)
- ONG’s and Religious Organizations.
- Visitor Professor in Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Stochastic models, optimization, simulation, logistics and supply chain management.
Juan José Morán Salazar
Puerto Armuelles, Chiriqui, Republic of Panama
- Master of Sciences in Industrial and Business Engineering, North Dakota State University;
- Bachelor of Sciences in Industrial-Mechanical Engineering, Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá.
- Materials and Supply Manager, Chiquita Brands International;
- Logistics Manager, UNILEVER PLC;
- Senior Consultant for Arden & Price, Senior Consultant for URS Holdings;
- Professor at Master’s Level at Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá, Universidad Latina de Panamá and Universidad Católica Santa María La Antigua.
Local and Regional Logistics Costs, Impact of Mega Projects in Logistics Strategies, Reverse Logistics.